Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Sen Eyes and Lips Moisturising Gel




I have begun to take a bigger interest in products which assist in improving the skin from signs of ageing.  Now I'm not into intense anti-wrinkle products just yet, but I am keen to take on the mantra of 'prevention is the best cure' when it comes to keeping my skin looking young.  Lately I have noticed that I have been starting to develop a few fine lines around my eye area, which isn't a huge deal, but it does make my concealer sit in them slightly which ends up making them more noticeable! 

I discovered the Sen Eyes and Lips 24-hour Eye Contour Moisturising Gel (what a mouthful!) during my hunt in TK Maxx a few weeks ago, so I decided to give it a try.  I was sold by the expensive looking packaging, the generous size and the price (£5.99, with an RRP of £21.99).  Having used this product for a few weeks now, I really really like it.  The gel is super light and soft, and sinks into the skin quickly without leaving a tacky feeling which I have experienced with other eye gels in the past.  The fact that it does sink in so quickly means I can apply my concealer virtually immediately and it doesn't settle on top of the product.

The gel has also certainly improved the fine lines around my eyes.  I think the primary reason for the development of the lines around this area is lack of proper moisturisation, both in terms of products and myself (I really don't drink as much water as I should!).  However  I am noticing a real difference after using this product.  

I believe the actual Sen stores have now closed in this country, however there are numerous outlets online where you can get hold of their products. Having been so impressed with this one, I am eager to try more! 

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment