Friday, 7 September 2012

Sanctuary Pore Refining Toner



Recently I have re-ignited my search for the ultimate pore-reducing product. I have very large pores either side of my nose and on my forehead, which have been the bane of my life for years now! I know that they are mainly due to genetics, so I'm aware I'm never going to be one of those lucky souls who has perfectly flawless and poreless skin. However I am keen to try and reduce the size of them and try out products to see which (if any) work in doing so.

I came across the Sanctuary Pore Refining Toner in Boots a few weeks ago, and decided to give it a go. At first I was about to purchase the full size bottle which retails for around £8, when I spotted this smaller version for around £2.40 and decided it would be the more sensible option; if it doesn't work, then I wouldn't of wasted too much money!

I apply this product using a cotton wool pad after cleansing. It smells really gorgeous and unlike products similar to this which claim to reduce pore size, it doesn't sting my skin at all.  However, when it comes down to it, does it really make my pores smaller? Well, yes, it does. Albeit temporarily.  I certainly reduces the size, making my skin feel really soft and I like the fact that it allows my make-up to appear more even when applied.  At this stage, I am not sure for definite if I will re-purchase this, but I think I might, if nothing better comes along!

Have you tried any pore minimising products? What worked for you?

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment