Thursday, 5 July 2012

Soap and Glory 'Peaches and Clean' Cleansing Milk



Soap and Glory is a brand which I have been a fan of for a long time, having initially been drawn in by their super cute packaging and delicious scent (I'm definitely a sucker for pretty packaging!)  So when I ran out of my usual cleanser (Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish), I had to seek a replacement whilst waiting for my new bottle to arrive.  So off I mooched around Boots, and naturally was drawn to the Soap and Glory stand.  After skimming around for a bit, I spotted the Peaches and Clean deep cleansing milk, and was definitely sold by its claim to 'melt away' make-up.

And it really does! Unlike my Liz Earle cleanser, I do have to wet my face before applying this product, but as soon as I do, I can feel my make-up begin to melt off, and it even works well on my waterproof mascara.
I find that two 'rounds' with Peaches and Clean removes all of my make-up, and the product itself has a distinctive peach scent which is really nice.

Priced at £7, it is reasonably priced for a high street beauty brand, and I believe it's worth the cost. So much so that I am now on my second bottle!

S x

1 comment:

  1. I bought this product for the first time this week and I love it too!
    Literally writing about it right now in my current blog haul :)
    x

    ReplyDelete