Friday, 27 July 2012

July Glossybox


Clockwise from top left: Elizabeth Arden Skin Balancing Skincare sample sachets, Monuspa Golden Glow Face and Body Bronzer, Clynol Colour & Care Shampoo, Elizabeth Arden Skin Balancing Lotion, Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova Lip Frosting, HD Brows Eyebrow Palette in Vamp


I have been subscribing to the Glossybox for around a year now, maybe a little less.  At first, I loved getting my box in the post, excited to see all the little treats ready for me to try out.  But to be honest, I did begin to get a little disappointed in the last few months, particularly as I would always seem to get some form of body wash which I don't really find particularly exciting.  I would also be a bit gutted when I would check out other Glossybox reviews on my favourite beauty blogs to see that they received an item better than what I had! Bad times!

However this has been turned around with the July Glossybox that I received the other day. I'm absolutely chuffed with it, and am really impressed with the products I have received.  The Monuspa Golden Glow Face and Body Bronzer is one product I am eager to try, now that my holiday tan is beginning to fade (sigh!)  plus it smells delicious. The Jelly Pong Pong lip frosting also smells yummy, and is super moisturising on the lips. I'm not overly sure on the frosted finish, but that's purely down to me not really being a fan of frosted finishes on the lips.  I'm eager to try the Elizabeth Arden Skin Balancing products, as I am always keen to test new skincare products on my face to see whether they have any benefits on my quite often stubborn skin!

Yet the product that got me most excited was the full size HD Brows Eyebrow Palette in Vamp.



I am so happy to have received this product, because I was literally *this* close to purchasing it! It was waiting patiently in my basket, and all I was doing was holding out until payday (today) to make the purchase. But for once luck was on my side, and there it appeared, in all it's glory, in my Glossybox on Wednesday! I'm super excited to try it out, and will post up a full review once I've given it a go. Looks like Glossybox have won me back over again!

x

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to get a glossy box! They look so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so chuffed with this months one! I just wish they wernt so hit and miss though! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like you've received some great products! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you were happy with this box! Especially if you were about to purchase one of the included products - it's good you didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love glossy box posts and none I follow so far does them!! So glad to have found your blog!!

    I really want to try out that HD eyebrows! Are you going to do a post on it! Hope so :)

    New follower :)

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for your comment! I am definately planning a review on the HD Brows palette, it really is great, keep an eye out :) Thankyou very much for the follow! I'm off to check your blog out now :) xx

    ReplyDelete