Saturday, 30 June 2012

New Accessorize purchases




Merged eyeshadow in Molten Copper


I love Accessorize make-up products, and only wish I had discovered them sooner as not only do they have some really nice products available, I find them super affordable too.  The first product is a gorgeous merged eyeshadow in the colour 'Molten Copper'.  It is a swirly mish mash of gold, bronze and deep brown tones, which when applied, create a lovely summery rust colour.  The shadow also has just the right amount of shimmer, and is easily buildable, meaning you can either sweep across a light amount for a cute daytime look, or build it up for a super glamorous evening eye.  And at for only £2.95 you really do get a lot of product, which is always good!

The second product to catch my eye was the bronzing blocks, primarily due to their super cute packaging.




Wearing Molten Copper on eyes and Bronzing Block shade 3 on cheeks


After getting over how nice the pattern of the box was, I opted for shade 3.  Even though it is called a bronzing block, it is definitely a blusher. It applies really well and has just the slightest amount of shimmer, which gives a subtle glowy look to the skin.  I think it's an ideal product for the summer, and being quite peachy toned it would look great with a tan.

 For me the only slight negative is the cardboard packaging.  Despite the fact that I love the leopard print, I find the box style a little difficult to fit into my make-up bag. However for £3.95, I can deal with that!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I really want to buy and try the eyeshadow! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete