Friday, 29 June 2012

17 Lasting Fix polish in Orange Soda




I have been a massive fan of 17 products for a while now, particularly their nail polishes and lip products. The Lasting Fix range remains a permanent fixture in my polish collection, with 'Woo Me' being my favourite colour which I wear most of the time.

When having a mooch in Boots the other day I was drawn to this bright orange colour, one which I hadn't seen before in my local Boots, and I just had to have it. I have been uuming and ahhing over Model's Own's "Beach Party" but being a bit of a wuss when it comes to neon, I haven't managed to persuade myself to purchase it!  So when I spotted "Orange Soda", it felt like the ideal choice for someone like myself wanting to try a bit of the bright side but without going all out neon.

As I have found with all my other Lasting Fix polishes, the finish is great, two coats provide a great colour, and the polish is super quick drying too - bonus for those like me who are super impatient when it comes to waiting for their nails to dry!

Part of the 'Candy Collection', this polish is a steal at £2.99. I have my eye on 'Sherbert Lemon', will definitely try and pick one up next time I'm in Boots! 

S x




No comments:

Post a Comment